In 1969, TAG Heuer has stunned the world with the first square automatic chronograph watch- the Monaco. In just less than a year since, actor Steve McQueen sported the watch in the racing film, “Le Mans.” This race-inspired watch took the watchmaking industry by storm with its global success. Its daring aesthetic led to a massive following of watch enthusiasts and collectors.
As TAG Heuer persisted with its innovation and desire for excellence that well-fit the mold of the modern world, it gave birth to another wonderful creation that is the TAG Heuer Monaco CAL2113.FC6536. Learn more about this precious piece as we go through its specifics below.
Main Features of the Monaco
- TAG Heuer Monaco CAL2113.FC6536 comes with a 40.5mm square-shaped fine-brushed and polished steel case.
- The watch features a black opalin dial with polished and faceted index hour markers and hands. It is enclosed in a beveled sapphire crystal glass.
- The case connects to a black textured leather strap with steel folding clasp with safety push-buttons.
- It is powered by Swiss-made TAG Heuer Caliber 12 movement.
- This piece is a water-resistant up to 100 meters.
Who is this TAG Heuer for?
A man who seeks for excellence, both in performance and style, who at the same time wants to make a statement of daring has to see the TAG Heuer Monaco CAL2113.FC6536. This is for the men who desire for a bold and daring piece unlike any other.
- Sophisticated and dynamic design. TAG Heuer Monaco CAL2113.FC6536, a race-inspired timepiece, just slayed the fashion scene with its captivating sophisticated aesthetics. The face of the watch perfectly embodies the beauty of the race and city from where its name was taken. The piece is not only elegant and classic as it intended to step out of the box with its gauge-like features. The iconic square-shaped case and gauge-like accent on the dial improved its dynamic design that makes you feel like you are always on-the-go and ready for any adventure life has to offer.
- Multifunctional. On its face rests the functionality of the watch. It has a date window at the six o’clock position and 30-minute, 60-second, and 12-hour chronograph display. This is inline with the watch being a truly reliable piece in the closet.
- Impressive precision. As a race-inspired sports watch, no wonder why TAG Heuer Monaco CAL2113.FC6536 is a champ when it comes to precision. The Monaco collection offered the first automatic chronograph watch in history. This automatic piece is powered by the impressive Caliber 12 movement that ensures almost perfect precision, supported by a 40-hour power reserve.
- Made for comfort and convenience. Style-wise, this Monaco piece is a winner. But that does not end there as this watch renders ultimate comfort and convenience all day and all night. The black leather strap is not only stylish, but lightweight and comfortable. It is protected by sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment, and a 100-meter water resistance. Furthermore, the contrast of the flashes of red as against the silver-tone markers and hands, and the black dial, just make it easy to read. With its luminescent markers, timekeeping even at night is a piece of cake.