Time is gold, they say, but sometimes it is as blue as the TAG Heuer Formula 1 CAZ1014, a high-performing wristwatch for men that has a sleek exterior with its distinctive azure blue design with uncompromised features.
The TAG Heuer Formula 1 CAZ1014 is made for the men who love adventure without losing their style and taste. The state-of-the-art details of this watch are bluntly shown in its polished steel case that reflects light for glamor. Contours the glass is a fixed bezel with tachymeter scale finished in matte blue with white details. Tachymeter is an added feature present in most watches that can help track or monitor speed, which will be ideal for the drivers, coaches, and athletes alike. Additionally, the case is protected with Sapphire crystal making it durable and perfect for the long run.
The dial is remarkable both for aesthetics and functionality. It is in blue sunray finish making the watch stylish and with a smack of modernity. There are three counters in the watch: a 60-second counter at 3 o’clock, an hour chronograph counter adjacent to 6 o’clock, and a minute chronograph at 9 o’clock. Embedded around the dial are the 12 numerals that have luminous markers for readability in dim areas. The minute and hour hands are polished in white with luminous markers, while the central second hand along with the hands in the three counters are in orange.
The watch has the traditional quartz movement that promises accuracy in time. However, because of the popularity of mechanical watches with smooth sweeping of the hands, this type of watch may be off the mainstream. The loud tick the watch makes may be annoying unless you can tolerate it. Looking to the brighter side, this watch, though uses the traditional tick, is a Swiss product making it reliable when it comes to giving the time. And another remarkable feature of this watch is it’s water resistant up to 200 meters deep.
The three-row strap of this watch is made from steel making it hypoallergenic, classy, and pleasing to the eyes compared to other watches with resin straps. The safety clasp adds security to the watch while on your wrist, so you’ll never have to worry about losing its grip.
- Blue dial adding aesthetics and refinement
- Three counters for more convenience in tracking time
- It has tachymeter for easy monitoring of speed.
- Hour markers are polished with luminescent feature for more comfort in reading
- Orange-finished central second hand
- Orange-tipped hands in the chronograph counters
- Battery powered
- 200-meter water-resistant depth
- Aesthetic watch with eye-catching, beautiful details
- Durable strap for added robustness
- Sapphire crystal glass for extra protection
- Easy to access crown for modifying time
- A reliable timepiece below $1000 with timely discounts
- A durable watch perfect for the long run
- Ideal for sports and any type of events
- Features, design, and functionality are impressive for the shoddy watch wearers.
- Traditional quartz movement, makes annoying tick sound every second
- Battery powered; needs battery replacement over time.
- May not be the “perfect” watch for the meticulous.
Talking about the design, structure, and durability, the TAG Heuer Formula 1 CAZ1014 does its job in giving precise time and eye-catching aesthetics. It’s a great watch especially for those who are into average-priced timepieces with uncompromised quality. The only thing that you may hate about this watch is the annoying sound it makes that goes louder the quieter the place is. But more than that, this watch can be a perfect gift for someone special!