Rolex is one of the most established and most trusted watch brands in the global market. When we speak of high end and luxurious brands, Rolex comes first to mind. For decades, they never fail in satisfying their customers with show-stopping timekeeping devices that are not just physically amazing but are also highly complimented for in terms of performance. For how many years, they remained on top when it comes to both style and quality of their watches. This Rolex Deepsea D-Blue Dial is one of the triumphant creations of the brand to cater the demands of those who love to explore the ocean. It is made to conquer the deepest depth being an ultra-resistant divers’ watch. For years of research and collaboration with professional divers, Rolex succeeded in designing a timekeeping device that is not only beautiful but is also much dependable under extreme circumstances. This release by Rolex is an externalization that there is nothing that a Rolex watch can’t overcome.
Main Features of the Deepsea
- 44mm Diamater 904L Oyster Stainless Steel Super alloy Case
- With Monobloc Middle Case, Screw-down Grade 5 Titanium Case Back and Winding Crown
- Featuring Rolex Ringlock System Case Architecture with Helium Escape Valve
- Screw-down Winding Crown with Triplock Triple Waterproofness System
- 5mm Thick Scratch Resistant Sapphire Domed Crystal
- Waterproof up to 3,900 meters or 12,800 feet with Helium Escape Valve
- Bidirectional Perpetual Self-Winding Movement
- Calibre 3135 Originally Manufactured by Rolex
- With Centre Hour, Minute and Second Hands Functions
- Rapid Setting Instantaneous Date with Stop-seconds for Precise Time Setting
- Paramagnetic Blue Parachrom Hairspring Oscillator
- 48 Hours Power Reserve
- Color Blue Dial with highly legible Chromalight Display with long-lasting Blue Luminescence
- 904L Oyster Stainless Steel Bracelet with Flat Three-piece Links
- Folding Oysterlock Safety Clasp with Rolex Glidelock Extension System and Fliplock Extension Link
- Certified by COSC
The Rolex Deepsea D-Blue Dial is made for professional divers. For years of research and concurrence with the most experienced divers, Rolex achieved a watch that is not only well-performing but is also great looking. If you want to explore the ocean in style, accuracy and precision, this is one of the bests that you can find in the market. Made from durable and high-end materials, this watch guarantees maximum durability and functionality. Rolex has the reputation of utilizing the latest technology available in order to manufacture their watches according to the level of quality desired.
The materials used in building this timepiece is guaranteed of highest quality. The exterior consist of 904L Stainless Steel that is known to be a super alloy. It is highly resistant to corrosion. The case and the strap of this watch are extremely resistant and highly polishable. Even in the harshest environment, you can guarantee that its form and function are still maintained. The calibre and parts of this watch are also highly secured. The Calibre 3135 passed the COSC or the Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute. It features a Parachrom Hairspring assuring that everything is in place despite shocks and temperature variations.
- With Helium Escape Valve
A diver’s watch having a helium escape valve is very essential. Being a diver, you must know that before returning to the open air after a deep dive, you must stay first in a decompression chamber. The decompression chamber contains helium which can penetrate the watch. Given this, the helium in the decompression chamber can create pressure to the watch’s interior significantly affecting its crystal thus damaging the watch. The competent engineers of Rolex came up with a diver’s watch with helium escape valve to assure that the timepiece will remain in its utmost overall quality.