While there are hundreds of Swiss-made watches in the market that compete in sophisticated design, sturdy construction, and high-performing clockworks, Raymond Weil keeps their timepieces modest yet first-class both in technicality and functionality.
The Nabucco Watch by Raymond Weil offers simplicity and clarity, giving the wearer more control in time. The stunning black finish of the protective watch case complemented with the durable black strap that bounces classiness and genteel appearance. What adds voguish and sporty look in this watch is its touch of green in the dial. The watch is also available in other variety: the classic black and red, chic orange and black, and the typical steel-polished watch with touches of red.
The Nabucco Watch is refined with a titanium black case with a stationary black ceramic bezel with engraved tachymeter function for speed and time reading. The case is sturdy and is water-resistant up to 200 meters water deep (660 feet). The glass is made of synthetic sapphire with anti-glare treatment for improved readability. Three subdials are present in the dial dedicated for running seconds, minutes, and hours. Between 4 o’clock and 5 o’clock is a small date window for optimal date display.
The back case of this watch is also made from sapphire crystal allowing you to see how the gears and clockworks shift turns. The Nabucco watch is a self-winding mechanical chronograph and provides 46 hours of power reserve.
The watch offers comfort and unique appeal in the wrist with the durable resin strap with deployment push-button clasp with buckle lock.
- Swiss-made self-winding mechanical watch
- 46 hours power reserve
- Water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet)
- Titanium case material
- Black genuine rubber strap
- Push-button clasp with buckle
- 46mm diameter; 15.25mm thickness
- Stationary ceramic bezel with tachymeter
- Three chronograph subdials with distinctive green hands
- Scratch-resistant sapphire glass with anti-glare feature
- Date window between 4 and 5 o’clock
- Automatic winding watch that requires infrequent manual winding
- Water-resistant and is wearable underwater
- One of the luxury self-winding watches with rational price tag
- Sporty look perfect for horology enthusiasts
- The watch may look substantial for skinny men
- The green dial may not be very visible with the black dial
- The date window is small and may not be seeable
- The Arabic numerals are also in chromium black color making it hard to see
The Raymond Weil Nabucco watch is one of the luxury watches in the market with self-winding mechanical chronograph that does not go beyond $2000. The watch is versatile and makes an eye-catching impression with its elegant exterior. It is best for sports or for everyday drive. The only concern would be the broadness of the case that may be frumpy for other men.