The 1920s and 1930s have imprinted a classic touch of style that will forever be cherished by many watch enthusiasts. The remarkable Art deco style of the early years was never left as a thing of the past. Through the years, this iconic theme has been given a revival featuring upgrade on its design and construction to perfectly keep up with your needs.
Patek Philippe, a prestigious and trusted name in the field of watchmaking, has its own collection of Art deco-inspired pieces. Patek Philippe’s Gondolo collection includes superior quality timepieces that display the Art deco style with the brand’s contemporary interpretation, this time, Art deco watches fit for a modern gentleman. One of them is the refined Patek Philippe 5124G-011.
- Patek Philippe 5124G-011 features a white gold 33.4 x 43 mm case.
- The case holds a blue sunburst dial with gold applied hour markers and hands. It likewise comes with a cambered sapphire crystal case back.
- The case is linked to a hand-stitched shiny navy blue alligator strap with square scales.
- This mechanically wound watch is powered by a Caliber 25-21 REC PS movement and is a water-resistant of up to 30 meters.
Who is this Patek Philippe for?
For the modish men who have a special connection when classic timepieces like the Art deco watches from the 1920s and 1930s, the Patek Philippe 5124G-011 is here to turn your dreams into reality. This time, the watch comes out with a contemporary style that is desirable for the modern man.
- Attractive dial. This Patek Philippe 5124G-011 is a show-stopper with its gorgeous, urbane blue dial. The watch exudes class and power through its geometric-shaped white gold case that embraces the beautiful dial. The contrast of blue with the white gold applied hour markers screams of elegance and style.
- Exquisite leather strap. Apart from the case, this shiny navy blue strap is a sophisticated band to wrap around the wrist. The best thing about this strap is its ability to complement both casual and formal look. The square scales make a fancy detail to the leather strap so it effortlessly conveys class and elegance that it naturally possesses.
- Functional. Patek Philippe watches are collectively known for its unmatched dedication to achieve mechanical perfection. This watch is not different as it comes as a accurate piece perfect for timekeeping. Moreover, aside from its traditional 24-hour dial, the watch has a seconds subdial for added functionality. What more is its 44-hour power reserve to keep t
- Sturdy. Like other Patek Philippe watches, you can expect durability from the materials and construction of this Gondolo timepiece. It has sturdy case as well as a protective sapphire crystal case back, and a 30-meter water resistance.
- Wearable. For me, the best part about the Patek Philippe 5124G-011 is that I can wear it anywhere and anytime. Let’s face it, not all watches are created equally for all occasions. For people who prefer to or can only have a sole piece they can count on for a long time, then this contemporary Art deco piece is a great deal for you. Whether it is day or night, casual or formal, the wearability of this watch is spot-on.