A single watch can describe you into thousand words. Hence, it is always vital to pick the right watch that genuinely pronounces your qualities, fashion, as well as your passion. And spending thousands of dollars for a watch means you have to select the ones that can match your style.
The Breitling Colt Chronograph watch is built with high performing quartz movement to ensure precision in time while keeping the aesthetics superb and remarkable! A watch inspired by military roots, this timepiece functions more than just a time tracking device.
Talking about the physical technicalities of this watch, the Colt Chronograph is made of well-polished stainless steel for versatility. Made by skilled horologist with high standards of crafting timepieces, this fluctuating wristwatch has a stunning dial with luminescent markers and indexes for readability. The central second hand is red-tipped for better distinction. Three chronograph subdials are also present in the dial primarily dedicated for seconds, minutes, and hours. Between 4 o’clock and 5 o’clock is a date window. The stainless steel bezel has engraved hour markers.
Surrounding the dial, inside the window case, is a tachymeter for chronograph feature. This watch promises precision with its Breitling 73 caliber using Superquartz™ movement, that is better and more accurate than the normal quartz movement.
Water-resistant, the Breitling Colt Chronograph is into any adventures be it underwater or marine activities. The 42mm-diameter case is pliant and looks beautiful irrespective of the size of the wrist.
The strap is made from steel but is also available in leather. Either of the two promises comfortability and security.
- Superquartz™ movement
- Chronograph function; with a tachymeter around the dial
- Buckle-lock system
- Unidirectional bezel
- Luminous markers and hands for readability
- Versatile design in classic color
- Water resistant up to 300 meters deep
- Steel casing
- Cambered sapphire crystal glass with glareproof feature
- Three subdials for easier operability
- 42mm-diameter case with 7-inch adjustable strap
- Watch can be used for stopwatch or for calculating speed and distance
- Typical buckle lock system that ensures watch would not lose security on wrist
- Scratch-proof glass for added sturdiness
- Can be utilized for professional marine activities like scuba diving
- Dial is available not just in black but also in blue color
- Quite heavy on hand. It weighs 96 grams, unlike other watches that weigh up to 20% lighter than this one.
- The price is equivalent to other competitive mechanical watches with self-winding feature
- It could have been nicer if it has a day window
The overall design and functionality of this watch are simple and pretty straightforward. With Breitling’s Superquartz™ movement, you are guaranteed that this timepiece can give you a more precise tick compared to watches with regular quartz movement. The watch is fluid and is ideal for any types of occasions. For the prize, I would rather choose a mechanical watch rather than having a battery-operated watch that needs timely changing of batteries. But if that is not something that concerns you, then this watch will just do fine for you, or perhaps, can even surprise you.