When state-of-the-art clockworks and dynamic design are combined, you can create a high-performing, powerful timepiece that can handle any adventure life can give without losing your du jour.
Price When Reviewing: $3,990.00
Compare Prices on eBay
Breitling crafted another flagship watch that has vitalized benchmarks and specifications. The Breitling Avenger Blackbird 44 is an example of a luxury watch that compels top-notch specs and sleek design.
Utilized with a Breitling 17, this watch offers smooth movement that is way better than the regular average watches. It also provides quick set date feature. A self-winding mechanical watch, this timepiece does not make the quartz noise – the annoying tick, tick. The gears of the clockwork are strengthened with 25 jewels to keep tiny machinery work with reduced weariness.
Now, let’s go to the interesting feature of this watch. Things that make this timepiece a step above other watches are the stunning, clean, polished dial and excellent luminescence of the markers. The luminous markers keep reading a convenience. The black bezel is encrypted with minute chronograph that is useful for calculating time.
The black titanium case complements the high-tech fabric of the strap that is perfect for any fashion. The watch is water resistant up to 200 meters deep (660 feet). With a diameter of 44mm, the watch makes a perfect fit on the wrist regardless of the size of the arm.
- Black titanium dial, bezel, and case
- Luminous markers in the dial with distinctive second hand
- Self-winding mechanical watch
- Breitling 17 Calibre
- Power reserve minimum of 40 hours
- 25 jewels in the gears
- Date window at 3 o’clock
- Water resistant up to 200 meters
- Glare-proofed sapphire glass
- 44mm diameter; 12mm thickness; and 73 grams of weight
- Military strap for aesthetics and durability
- Simple design
- Basic chronograph function
- Ideal for first-time watch buyer
- A great watch for basic time checking
- Durable and sturdy exteriors with reliable clockworks
- Stunning black finish from inside to outside
- Date window
- Water-resistant and wearable even under the sea
- Watch has the right fit that offers versatility
- Added chronograph functions could have made the watch more refined.
- Tachymeter could have made the watch multifunctioning
- Does not have subdials
The Breitling Avenger Blackbird 44 is perfect for the dudes that look for a watch with precise details that embodies exquisite and aristocratic exterior. When it comes to the movement, Blackbird’s is reliable and accurate. The specs are grandiose yet straightforward. The watch is wearable for any casual events, and will also look good for sports events. However, because of the lack of chronograph feature like the tachymeter, this watch may disappoint athletes and proactive individuals alike who are fond of recording time and monitoring speed using their wristwatch.