Audemars Piguet is a top luxury brand that caters to men who want to experience greatness and perfection at once. The company dared to explore the niceties of the arts and crafts industry for perfection and technical mastery. With its desire to create pieces that embody elegance, precision, and performance, Audemars Piguet is known for creating some of the best timepieces in the world of watchmaking.
Among its most remarkable pieces are from the iconic Royal Oak Offshore collection, which was born during the time when sports watches were usually made of gold. Audemars Piguet, through this collection, defied the norms and launched the first luxury sports timepiece made of steel. Today, we place one of them in the spotlight. Learn more about the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph Safari below.
- This Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph Safari watch features a 42mm stainless steel case that is 14.3mm thick.
- On its face rests a white dial with “Méga Tapisserie” pattern and further embellished with Arabic numeral hour markers and white gold hands.
- The case is linked to a hand-stitched, Hornback brown alligator strap with contrast stitching.
- This self-winding watch comes with a 100 meters water resistance and powered by Caliber 3126 / 3840 manufacture movement.
For men who, like Audemars Piguet, are brave enough to deviate from the norms and tradition, the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph Safari is the right watch for you. Show your independence, power, and sense of fashion with this one-of-a-kind luxury sport watch.
- Contemporary design. This Safari Model from Audemars Piguet’s iconic Royal Oak collection is an enchanting piece for the gentlemen, which perfectly incorporates modern styling and classic Audemars Piguet construction. The watch displays pure elegance with its steel case housing a white tapisserie dial with the use of bold Arabic numeral hour markers and white gold Royal Oak hands. The face looks clean and polished, especially, with the octagonal-shaped bezel with eight hexagonal screws and diamond-graved bevels for a more refined appeal. This timepiece is truly a gem for its overall sophisticated and contemporary look.
- Functional. The watch is a must-have for its distinct functionality. The dial, while clean, is a testament as to how reliable the watch can be. It is equipped with chronograph features exhibited through the 30-minute, 60-second, and 12-hour subdials. Apart from that it has a date window and a tachymeter scale on the outermost layer of the dial.
- Solid construction. Audemars Piguet’s Royal Oak is a revolutionary collection being the first luxury sports watch honed from steel during the time when everything else were small and made of gold. There may have been a series of development or innovation introduced to Audemars Piguet watches, but one fact still remains. Their watches such as this Royal Oak Safari model, is crafted from superior quality materials and with meticulous attention to its construction to build a solid, heavy-duty, and long-lasting watch. The watch employs an impressive Caliber 3126 / 3840 manufacture movement with 59 jewels for close to perfection accuracy, and 50-hour power reserve. Moreover, it is finished with a 100-meter water resistance.
- Readable. Given its excellent construction and functionality, the watch likewise aced the readability option. While the dial is equipped with displays that correspond to its functions, the watch has unbelievably maintained its readability and legibility with the strategic use of bold Arabic numerals and luminescent hands. So, whatever it is you are doing, reading the time and making the most of your watch can be done even at one glance.